The number one choice of IT administrators and technology coordinators to protect Windows® operating systems and desktops from unwanted or malicious changes, NetSupport Protect helps provides a secure, reliable and productive computer environment.
With its extensive list of security features and intuitive format, IT administrators can use NetSupport Protect to guarantee that users are getting the most beneficial use of their computing experience, while safeguarding both the configuration and content on their systems.
Prevent users from deleting critical files and applications, making unauthorised changes to the desktop, saving or using unauthorized programs and harming the operating system. For added peace of mind, the product also offers integrated hard disk protection and recovery so if an error should occur, you can perform a full system restore quickly and transparently.
With NetSupport Protect, you can feel confident that unauthorised changes to a system, whether accidental or malicious, won’t become an issue or impact on the productivity of your office PCs or computer lab.
Key features include:
- Disable access to the Windows Store.
- Prevent uninstall from Windows 8 Start Menu.
- Restrict user-defined apps for Windows 8 from running.
- Prevent copying, deletion and renaming of files and folders.
- Hide folders and restrict creation of defined file types.
- Restrict changes to the desktop, taskbar and system settings.
- Restrict shutdown, logoff, lock and password changes.
- Protect the operating system and computer settings.
- Lock control panels, task manager, command prompt and registry.
- Restrict user-defined applications from running.
- Restrict available network drives, drive mappings and network neighbourhood.
- Prevent access to windows systems tools.
- Prevent web browsers from running.
- Restrict creation and deletion of system printers.
- Control access to USB and CD/DVD devices.
- Either disable USB storage devices, allow read only or prevent application launch.
- Prevent users from installing unauthorized software.
- Apply policies to all users, or exclude specified accounts.
- Share security configurations across a network.
- Centrally deploy NetSupport Protect across your LAN/WAN to all computers.
- Centrally manage and update security configurations.
- Integrated roll back and recovery technology.
Compatible with NetSupport School classroom management.
Desktop Security and Content protection
Try before you buy!
Get a free 30-day trial here.